Have a Question?

Visit our Q&A page and Get Answers.


104 Broadway, Suite 200

Denver, CO 80203

Attorney Fees for Unmarried Couple

I’m from arizona. i was wondering, that if the mother of my child and me were never married is it possible that she can make me pay her attorney fees.

If the matter is in Arizona, you will need to consult an Arizona attorney. Each state has different laws.