Have a Question?

Visit our Q&A page and Get Answers.


44 Cook Street, Suite 100

Denver, CO 80206

Can Children from New Marriage Affect Child Support Payments?

My wife’s ex-husband keeps taking her back to court to modify child support. He is re-married and has two new children with his new wife. Can he claim those children as a deduction towards his gross income?

Good question. The has recently changed in Colorado and YES your ex-husband can use as an offset his two new children.