Have a Question?

Visit our Q&A page and Get Answers.


104 Broadway, Suite 200

Denver, CO 80203

Child Support and Garnishing Tax Return

I have gotten behind on my child support. Can my ex wife intercept my tax return and get the full amount?

If she is pursuing you through Child Support Enforcement, yes she can.