Have a Question?

Visit our Q&A page and Get Answers.


104 Broadway, Suite 200

Denver, CO 80203

Child Support and Wage Garnishment

I am paying child support directly to my ex-wife, but now she wants to garnish my wages. Can I stop her?

Unfortunately, no. The statute allows for a party to garnish wages for the payment of child support whether or not you are delinquent in your payments.