Have a Question?

Visit our Q&A page and Get Answers.


44 Cook Street, Suite 100

Denver, CO 80206

Child Support

My son just found out he has a 14 yr old son when she filed for child support he is paying on back child which is 8000.00 can they put a lien on property if it being paid each month.

If a Judgment for the past due child support has been issued by a Court, any property owned by your son can be liened.