Have a Question?

Visit our Q&A page and Get Answers.


104 Broadway, Suite 200

Denver, CO 80203

Moving Children Out of State

My wife has decided to move to Pa. with our 3 kids., how do I protect my custody/visitation before she leaves, (w/i 1-2 weeks) please help., What do I need to do?

You need to file for divorce or legal separation immediately. An automatic restraining order would prevent her from leaving the state with your kids.