Have a Question?

Visit our Q&A page and Get Answers.


104 Broadway, Suite 200

Denver, CO 80203

Re-married and Child Support

When my ex remarries should my child support be changed in accordance with there combined income?

No. Your ex-wife’s new husband has no legal obligation to support your children. Thus, his income is not considered.