Have a Question?

Visit our Q&A page and Get Answers.


104 Broadway, Suite 200

Denver, CO 80203

Taking Child Out of State While Married

Can my wife take my daughter out of the state without my permission while we are having marital issues?

Yes. Unless one of you has filed for a divorce or legal separation and absent any other court orders to the contrary, your wife can take your daughter out of state.