Have a Question?

Visit our Q&A page and Get Answers.


44 Cook Street, Suite 100

Denver, CO 80206

Unmarried Custody Decisions

If we are not common law married, how do we determine custody, visitation and child support for our children?

You will have to file either a Paternity Action or an action for Allocation of Parental Responsibilities and Decision Making. The Court will then decide all issues relative to your children including child support.