Have a Question?

Visit our Q&A page and Get Answers.


44 Cook Street, Suite 100

Denver, CO 80206

Unmarried Division of Assets

If we are not common law married, how do we split everything up?

If you are not common law married, but have joint assets and debts, you would need to file a Partition Action in the District Court and ask that the Court to divide everything.